Just the FAQs, Please!
HEY! WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE SHIPPING?
WE WANT TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!
For Lighter Items:
UPS & FedEx Items: products that are notated "This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING", will ship by UPS or FedEx for free within the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rice, Guam does not apply)
For Heavy Items: Common Carrier Items: products that are notated "This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING", because of their weight or dimensions ship for free to a commercial or business address. For deliveries with heavy or oversized products please either have an available loading dock, fork lift or extra man power to offload your unit. (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rice, Guam does not apply)
Please note: additional fees may apply on delivery's made to a residential address or require liftgate service (Liftgate service will assist the driver to bring your unit down to ground level) to either a residential or commercial address.
Don't worry we'll take care of you! Either live chat with our customer service agents, call or email us if you have questions on our free shipping policy
Hey! It's not us… we're just following the rules:
All shipments to New York State will be charged state sales tax according to your county.
With ever changing tax laws we are required to charge sales tax in many states.
If you are tax exempt please email your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed transaction number, please allow 5-10 business days before the certificate is validated and credited
When you add an item to your shopping cart our system will determine if that state and manufacturer/vendor is taxable and calculate the correct tax rate for your county.
If you're a Government Agency, University, Municipality or Reseller and are tax exempt, please email your tax exemption certificate to email@example.com and our billing dept will credit your sales tax charges. Please note: Some manufacturer/vendors will not take 3rd party resale certificates.
It's really ok to call us! We don't mind if you have a question. Our accounting department can be reached at 1-800-508-4735, option 5.
We're sorry to lose your business, but if you need to cancel an order for any reason please contact our customer service department at 1-800-508-4735 and they can assist you cancelling your order.
Please note: We always do our best to try and cancel your order but if the order has already shipped, you can request a return/RGA in the my account section of our website once your order is delivered.
Sure we can help! Call us at 1-800-508-4735 and one of our customer service representatives will calculate the charges for overnight service and the add that to your order.
Our systems are updated every day with tracking information. If you see 'Pending' under your order status, please review the details of your order, we typically include notes or estimated backorder dates if your order hasn't shipped. If you need further assistance please contact our customer service department at 1-800-508-4735 and one of our representatives can assist you.
No problem. Just call us at 1-800-508-4735 and we can look your information up in our system.
Common reasons for credit card failure are:
1. Going over your daily limits
2. Credit card companies sometimes red flag larger transactions for your protection. No problem it requires a quick phone call to your credit card company.
3. Incorrect billing address
Toolfetch takes all major credit cards: Visa, Amex, Discover, Mastercard. You can also checkout by Paypal, Google Checkout, Checkout by Amazon and Bongo International (for international shipments).
We accept business checks, cashiers check and money orders. We take purchase orders from Universities, Government Agencies, Fortune 500 companies etc...
Please contact us at 1-800-508-4735 and one of customer service agents or billing department will send you all the paper work necessary for setting up a new account with Toolfetch.
We want our customers to be satisfied with their purchase. You can return your product for up to 30 days after delivery. Please see below for these simple steps to return.
Returning is easy - just follow steps 1, 2, 3, 4:
- To Obtain an RGA return number please log into the MY Account section.
- Next on your account dashboard, click on purchases then purchase history and select the order you want to return.
- Click on the request a return link on the right of the screen.
- Fill out the necessary information fields to submit your return and our returns dept will send you an RGA with directions on where to send your order back (Please allow 24-48 hours)
The Nuts and Bolts of the Return Policy:
Most products can be returned within the first 30 days after delivery provided they are in new, fully functional, and undamaged condition, and include the original box, packing materials, manuals, and accessories. Please note: Panel Saws, Magnetic Drills, Material lifts (Genie Lifts/Sumner), Storage Boxes (Knaack, Greenlee, Justrite, Jobox, Eagle Mfg) , Husqvarna Saws, Log Splitters, Cement mixers, Atrend Enclosure speaker boxes, Audio Enhancers speaker boxes, Specific MMF Industries (built to order material cannot be cancelled or returned) and all Gas Powered Products are final sales and cannot be returned. The customer is responsible for all shipping expenses associated with the return shipment of the product to us.
A restocking fee of up to 15% (25% will be applied on special orders and certain manufacturers inquire before ordering) will be charged to the end user for all returned merchandise Shipping costs included in the initial delivery of order will not be refunded. If the item was sent with Free Shipping, Toolfetch will charge end user for the costs associated for Free Shipping and associated restocking fees. If you are exchanging a product due to customer error, under certain circumstances Toolfetch will waive the restock fee. We will gladly refund 100% of the product price including shipping charges and applicable tax if the error was ours or if the merchandise was defective.
Easy steps for Returning product to Toolfetch:
Please include the following:
- Product in new condition returned in its original package and all of the parts that the manufacturer included with the product.
- Packing slip with reason for return and return RGA number
- Make sure to wrap the item securely and keep the tracking number of the return package. We suggest that you purchase insurance for the item since we are not responsible for merchandise that is lost in return shipping. We recommend UPS.
- To expedite credit please write include your RGA number on the label
Hey sometimes we have questions too! Don't be afraid to contact us with any questions about our return policy. Call us, email us or chat with one of our live agents.
We notate on each of our products with estimated lead-time or backorder date for an item to ship out of the factory. If our estimated lead-times are longer then our website states, you will be contacted by email or phone with an estimated shipping date. You can always view your estimated ship date in the My Account section of our website.
Toolfetch ships to Canada, if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We mostly carry equipment but we can do our best to find the parts you need, if not we'll direct you to the manufacturer/Vendor for further assistance.
No problem, if you were shipped the wrong product please contact our customer service department at 1-800-508-4735 and they will assist you with exchanging the incorrect unit for the correct unit.
Always inspect your shipment before signing off for receipt of products/shipment. If you received a product that was damaged and you have already signed for it please take the following steps before calling Toolfetch:
- Please call the shipping company immediately to file a damage claim if it has not already been notated on bill of lading upon receipt.
- Take digital pictures of the damage and take notes for records and email them to Toolfetch at [email protected] for claims.
- Notify a customer Service representative at Toolfetch after pictures are sent.
Measures taken by Toolfetch after notification of damage:
- Toolfetch will first assess damage of product by reviewing pictures.
- If damage is repairable by sending replacement parts Toolfetch will send necessary parts from the manufacturer to fix the damage.
- If damage is not repairable, Toolfetch will have a representative from the shipping company sent to inspect damage. If the item is assessed to be non-repairable Toolfetch will take the necessary steps to get the customer up and running. Toolfetch will not send out a second product until product is inspected and a pick-up is scheduled for the damaged product. If the item is replaced and there is a backorder on the item or it is not in stock Toolfetch will notify the customer at that time.
- Please be PATIENT Toolfetch will work with you to rectify your situation.
- Enter coupon code in the enter coupon code box in the shopping cart area
- Click the Apply button and your discount will be displayed with the updated values
Toolfetch's verification department verifies all credit card related transactions. We reserve the right to place an order on hold for verifying the validly of the transaction and information a customer has provided. If you place an order that is expedited (Ground, 3rd day, 2nd day, Overnight) and is on hold due to further verification we do not refund shipping charges if we do not ship the same day.
We also reserve the right to cancel and credit any transaction that cannot be verified. If your order is cancelled we offer an alternative payment method called amazon payments in our shopping cart. Amazon reserves the right to verify and deny transactions that are not valid.