Tubing Roller, Steel or 1/8" Aluminum, Woodward Fab WFTR5
- Includes 1", 1 1/2" and 2" round tube dies.
- Also includes adjustable height stand 42" - 50"
- Both bottom rolls are turned by chain drive.
- Easy to operate!!!
- Woodward Fab’s Tube Roller (WFTR5) is best for easily bending mild steel with a wall thickness up to .090 or aluminum with wall thickness up to .125" (1/8").
- Bottom rolls on Tube Roller are turned by chain drive. The Tube Roller comes with a stand that can be adjusted between 42" to 50".
- Woodward Fab’s sturdy, intelligently-designed tube roller and pipe bender renders the desired curvature on pipes and tubes in a matter of minutes.
- This rolling bender has a small footprint, making it apt for operations where space is at a premium.
- Approximate minimum radius:
- .062" wall (1/16")
- 1" roll = 9" radius
- 1 1/2" roll = 15" radius
- 2" roll = 30" radius
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.