Wesco TSJE Trailer Stabilizing Jack
- High strength steel construction.
- Adjustable height for leveling of trailers parked on uneven ground.
- Broad base prevents trailer dollies from sinking into soft surfaces.
- Prevents up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a truck during loading/unloading..
- TSJE Economy, manually turned ACME threaded screw raises and lowers jack. 14" dia. base, 5" x 5" top plate.
- Lifting Capacity 5000 lbs
- Material of Construction: Steel
- Origin: China
- Capacity: 50000
- UOM: EA
- Raised Height: 51
- Lowered Height: 44
- Packaging Description: Loose
- Qty per pallet: 12
- NAFTA Code: 8425490000
- Powered/Manual: M
- Assembly Req?: False
- Cubic Ft: 4.81
- Floor lock: False
- Length: 13.75
- Width: 13.75
- Height: 44
- Weight: 45
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.