Vestil TL-100-F-S Electric Hydraulic Trailer Lock System
- The Trailer Lock System is designed for installation directly in front of the loading dock. The electric hydraulic system captures the ICC bar on the back of semi-trailers. To ensure maximum safety the unit comes standard with an accumulator that allows the lock to follow the trailer up and down as it is loaded/unloaded. A beeper and flashing light warns the operator if the lock does not engage the trailer properly. A visual indication of the restraint's status is shown at all times by the traffic light outside and the control panel inside. It comes standard with light package, control panel and three (3) large visual signs.
- Shear Strength (lbs.): 32000
- Voltage/Phase: 115/1
- Draw Pull Sheer Strength (lbs.): 32000
- Light Package Construction: Polypropylene
- Product Length (in.): 27.50
- Product Width (in.): 20
- Product Height (in.): 30.0625
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.