Vestil TAS-10-7248 Aluminum Truck Dockboard With Steel Curb
- High-strength aluminum treadplate material is durable yet lightweight
- Zinc-plated locking legs are within OSHA compliance
- Beveled entrance and exit edges allow for smoother transition
- Heavy-duty steel curbs are painted yellow and bolted to deckplate for safer use
- The Aluminum Truck Dockboard with Steel Safety Curbs is designed for portability and safety. The deck is made of tough high strength aluminum tread plate. The edges are beveled for smooth entry and exit. Safety curbs are coated yellow and are constructed of steel with cast tapered ends. Steel legs are bolted on for increased durability. Canted locking legs for easier truck portability. Manufactured in compliance with OSHA. The capacity is based upon the heaviest type of equipment used plus the maximum load carried times the single axle rating of total load. Dynamic loading, driver tendencies, speed and frequency of use must be considered. When using three-wheeled fork trucks order dockboard with capacity at least four-times the lifting capacity of fork truck. The width of the dockboard should be at least fifteen (15) inches wider than the load or equipment passing between the curbs. If the load does not pass between curbs, but is elevated above, add fifteen (15) inches to overall width of equipment.
- Uniform Capacity (lbs.): 10000
- Height Difference at 11 degree/19 percent (in.): 7
- Location of legs from beveled edge (in.): 12
- Bend Degree: 11
- Bend Distance from Beveled Edge (in.): 9
- Usable Width (in.): 68-1/2
- Usable Length (in.): 48
- Product Length (in.): 48
- Product Width (in.): 72
- Product Height (in.): 12.625
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.