Vestil STAIR-108 Modular Style Stairway 15 Steps, Top Step 108"
- Attractive Modular Style Stairways are economical and easily assembled. Steps are 36" wide with non-skid grip strut steps for extra grip, which bolt in place and are baked-in powder-coated toughness. Standard climb angle is 31°. Customer must provide their landing height at time of purchase. Handrails and side rails bolt together. The handrail tubing has a powder-coat yellow finish. Units meet OSHA requirements and unit ships disassembled. Concrete Anchoring Hardware available.
- Strong Steel construction
- Brightly colored, Highly visible handrails
- Serrated steps for extra grip
- Wide step design for simple transference of awkward sized objects
- Uniform Capacity (lb.): 1000
- Incline Angle (degree): 31
- Top Step Height (in.): 108
- Step (qty.): 15
- Step Depth (in.): 9-1/2
- Step Width (in.): 36
- Step Spacing (in.): 7-1/4
- Run Dimension (in.): 142-3/8
- Packaged Weight: 954 LBS
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.