Vestil SP-TOP-R-100 Trailer Stabilizing Ratchet Jack
- The Trailer Stabilizing Jack is used to prevent up-ending semi-trailers when they are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading operations. It is also used to level trailers parked on sloped ground and to prevent landing gear from sinking into a soft surface. It's made of high strength steel construction with a flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw. Meets OSHA regulations when used with wheel chocks. Contains a powder coat safety yellow finish that includes a reflective collar for visibility at night.
- Uniform Static Capacity (lbs.): 100000
- Uniform Lifting Capacity (lbs.): 50,000
- Service Range Minimum (in.): 39
- Service Range Max (in.): 51
- Wheel Size (in.): 10
- Wheel Type: Hard Rubber
- Top Cap Diameter (in.): 8
- Product Length (in.): 23.5625
- Product Width (in.): 17.625
- Product Height (in.): 39
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.