Vestil SP-175-84B Stock Picker Work Platform
- Elevate personnel and pallets to overhead racks and shelving for safe and convenient access with a Stockpicker Work Platform. Accommodates one (1) person and a pallet. Attaches to fork truck by inserting forks into fork pockets and securing platform to fork truck. Pin style tine lock standard. Dual handrails on two (2) sides. High expanded metal backing on fourth side. Meets California OSHA specifications. Includes checker floor plate platform and long chain with hook to attach platform to fork truck.
- Uniform Capacity (pounds): 4,000
- Fork Pocket Center (in.): 22-1/4
- Fork Pocket Width (in.): 7-1/2
- Fork Pocket Height (in.): 2-1/2
- Accommodates Pallet Length (in.): 42
- Chain Length (in.): 36
- Top Rail Height (in.): 42
- Mid Rail Height (in.): 21
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat Blue
- Toe Board Height (in.): 4
- Platform Width (in.): 30
- Platform Length (in.): 20
- Product Length (in.): 20
- Product Width (in.): 30
- Product Height (in.): 84
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.