Vestil MRBR-24 Molded Rubber Hose & Cable Bridge
- The Molded Rubber Hose and Cable Bridge is designed to protect cables and hoses from pedestrian and rolling traffic. The top surface of each bridge includes serrations for extra traction. Carrying handles molded into the ramp. Fits over cables to protect hoses from punctures and kinks. Optional connectors may be used to interlock individual units together to form wider bridges. Simply lock together as many units as required.
- Uniform Capacity (lbs.): 2,400
- Usable Span Width (in.): 2-3/4
- Usable Span Height (in.): 1-1/2
- Product Length (in.): 23.25
- Product Width (in.): 24
- Product Height (in.): 2.50
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.