26" Leveling Jack - Stainless Steel
- This Leveling Jack is designed for permanent installation, screw-style jack hold platforms and other equipment in place and stabilize them at the required height. Drill a one and one quarter inch (1-1/4") diameter hole through the platform to be leveled and bolt the platform between the upper and lower flanges of the jack's divided housing. Jack has a handle that folds down when not in use. Swivel base has a slip-resistant rubber pad on the bottom (replacement pads available).
- Uniform Capacity (pounds): 5,000
- Handle Length (in.): 8-1/2
- Swivel Base Diameter (in.): 3-7/8
- Screw Diameter (in.): 1-1/4
- Lift Rate Per Crank Revolution (in.): 1/4
- Minimum Extended Height (in.): 4-1/2
- Maximum Extended Height (in.): 21-1/2
- Screw Travel (in.): 17
- Product Length (in.): 4.50
- Product Width (in.): 4.50
- Product Height (in.): 26
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.