Vestil ETS-1120-24 Self-elevating Mechanical Spring Table
- The Self-Elevating Table is designed to automatically raise or lower as materials are removed or added to the platform, keeping material at an ergonomic work height. It increases productivity while reducing potentially harmful bending and twisting motions. The counter balance springs can easily be added or removed to adjust weight-to-height sensitivity. This feature allows the user to conveniently set the table to fit each application. It rolls smoothly on mold-on-rubber casters.
- Uniform Capacity (lbs.): 1120
- Platform Width (in.): 24
- Platform Length (in.): 24
- Service Range Minimum (in.): 15
- Service Range Maximum (in.): 38
- Caster Diameter (in.): 4
- Caster Width (in.): 2
- Caster Material: Polyurethane
- Product Length (in.): 36.9375
- Product Width (in.): 24.50
- Product Height (in.): 51.375
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.