Loading Dock Leveler - Electric/Hydraulic 50,000, 7 x 10', Vestil
- The Electric Hydraulic Dock Leveler is ideal for high usage dock areas. The hydraulic design is state of the art and consists of a single button operation. The operator pushes and holds the "raise" button which activates the hydraulic pump and raises the deck. When the deck reaches the raised position the lip automatically extends. The operator releases the "raise" button and the deck descends to rest on the trailer. The control box includes a red emergency stop button standard. When the truck pulls away, the deck descends to full down position, trips the limit switch and returns automatically to the level cross traffic position. Includes telescopic steel toe guards on both sides, flush with platform edge and includes two (2) laminated bumpers.
- Hydraulic design is state of the art with simple push of the button operation
- When the deck raised lip automatically extends for easy loading/unloading
- Control box includes a red emergency stop button for optimal safety
- Features telescopic steel toe guards on both sides for added safety
- Uniform Capacity (lb.): 50000
- Voltage/Phase: 460/3
- Service range above dock (in.): 12
- Service range below dock (in.): 12
- Platform Thickness (in.): 3/8
- Motor Horsepower: 2
- Installation Type: Crew must install (due to electrical requirements)
- Laminated Bumper Length (in.): 4.5
- Laminated Bumper Width (in.): 14
- Laminated Bumper Height (in.): 10
- Packaged Weight: 3690 LBS
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.