Loading Dock Seals - 20 In Projection 8 x 9 Door, Vestil
- Three foam-filled pads offer full dock protection
- Maximum compression design offers the maximum protection
- Built-in air tunnels allow air to escape when contacted by a trailer
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions make installation quick and easy
- The superior nylon reinforced vinyl facing has a higher tear strength than equivalent weight hypalon. The chemically sealed ends prevent moisture infiltration. It is mounted on and bonded on a durable wolmanized wood and contains a full height air escape tunnel. The unit consists of a three (3) piece construction with beveled sides and a through the wall installation kit that is included. Five (5") maximum compression is recommended. Application with a flush dock to building in conjunction with an Edge-O-Dock use a twenty (20) inch projection Dock Seal. To ensure proper size complete the survey sheet. This unit is non-returnable.
- Projection (in.): 20
- Nylon Reinforced Vinyl (oz.): 36
- Nylon Reinforced Guide Strips (in.): 2
- Top Pad Flap Height (in.): 12
- Side Wall Width (in.): 9-1/2
- Face Width (in.): 12
- Maximum Compression (in.): 5
- Side Height (in.): 108
- Max Door Width (in.): 96
- Max Door Height (in.): 108
- Product Length (in.): 20
- Product Width (in.): 120
- Product Height (in.): 120
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.