Vestil BTA-05006660 Aluminum Truck Dockboard With Side Curbs
- 100% aluminum construction provides rugged long lasting use
- Raised-diamond treadplate dockboard surface complies with OSHA
- Welded aluminum locking legs underneath dockboard to comply with OSHA
- Beveled entry and exit edges provide a smooth transition
- The Aluminum Truck Dockboard is engineered and built to maximize safety while handling heavy fork trucks and loads. The beveled edge is designed for smooth entry and exit. Locking legs prevent movement during loading and unloading operations. Locking legs are uneven to allow the dockboard to sit canted, while not in use, for easier pickup by fork trucks. Welded aluminum safety curbs prevent accidental runoffs and provide visible driving lane. When using three-wheeled fork trucks order dockboard with capacity at least four-times the lifting capacity of fork truck. The width of the dockboard should be at least 15 (in.) wider than the load or equipment passing between the curbs. Bend is 11 and 9" from the edge and the legs are 12" from the edge. Manufactured in compliance with OSHA.
- Uniform Capacity (lbs.): 5000
- Height Difference (in.): 8 degree/17 percent: 7
- Height Difference (in.): 11 degrees/19 percent: 10
- Bend Degree: 11
- Bend Distance from Edge (in.): 9
- Leg Distance from Edge (in.): 12
- Usable Width (in.): 61-1/2
- Usable Length (in.): 60
- Product Length (in.): 60
- Product Width (in.): 66
- Product Height (in.): 14.75
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.