TranzSporter 16 Foot Wall Jack 48581 Wall Lift 7' - 10'-6" (includes 2 wall jacks)
- CAN ONLY SHIP TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS
- Two workers with a pair of TranzSporter Wall Jacks can lift up to a 70' wall in minutes
- New and improved telescoping Wall Jack Design
- Square tubing is stronger and easier to use than round tube models
- Replaceable wall jack floor plate, no more costly lower tube replacement
- Spring loaded wall stop, with plastic covered handle grip
- Easy replacement of cable assembly and pulley
- Wall Jacks can safely lift sheathed walls up to 70’ long
- TranzSporter Wall Jacks by Tie Down Engineering are designed to easily lift prefabricated walls into a vertical position. Each individual 16 ft. Wall Jack is capable of lifting 1,000 lbs with a maximum wall height of 10 ft. 6”. TranzSporter Wall Jacks are also available in a 20 ft. and 23 ft.model. The maximum weight capacity for the 20 ft. and 23 ft. models is 500 lbs (per each jack); the 20 ft. model can lift a wall with a height of 13 ft. 6 ft. while the 23 ft. model can lift a 15 ft. 6” wall. TranzSporter Wall Jacks are sold in pairs.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.