Overhead Concrete Drill Press - Telpro 210 DRILLRITE
- A scaled-down version of the Drillrite™ 350, the model 210 is designed to make overhead drilling into concrete safer, easier, and cleaner when connected to a vacuum system.
- The added versatility of this unit is that its smaller size makes using it from a mobile work platform or scaffolding a cinch and a great option for reaching higher ceilings.
- All-steel construction, chain-driven winch system, made in the USA
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Integrated dust extraction system
- Use on a scissor lift
- Max reach 7′
- Drill and vacuum sold separately
- Product Detail: Short Drillrite™
- Product Width: 24 in
- Product Length: 24 in
- Product Height: 74.5 in
- Height with Extension: 110.5 in
- Drill Cradle Height: Min. 51 in / Max. 84 in
- Cradle Height with Extension: Min. 87 in / Max. 120 in
- Warranty: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.