Sumner 2210 Superlifts 10 Foot Lift (300 lb Max)
- Load Capacity (13" L.C.) 300 lb
- Net Weight 106 lb
- Two Speed Winch Handle the two speed option allows the operator to raise and lower loads at standard speed (pictured to left) or at high speed (less than half the time of standard).
- Mast Braces for extra strength and support
- Reversible Forks, two plunger pins permit quick release of forks. Forks may be removed for storage or reversed for added height
- Double Row Casters, two 2" (5 cm) casters permit easy handling of heavy loads
- Compact Storage, remove forks and reposition legs for space saving storage
- Fold-out Roller Wheels great for rolling lift in and out of vans
- Strap Feeds Away from the Operator – no more cable in the face. 1" nylon strap means no more cable kinks
- 8" Non-marring Wheels
- Dual I-beam Mast Design compact, light weight but strong
- Reversing Handle for convenient, out of the way storage
- Legs Extend for Greater Stability, plunger pin action allows quick adjustment
- Fork Height: Up 132”, Down 119”
- Stowed Dimensions: Height 70” Length 13” Width 26”
- Operating Dimensions: Length 41”, Width Max 31”
- Weight: 106 lb
- Lift Capacity: 300 lb
- Winch Crank Per Foot: 8
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
by Materials Manager -
This was a much needed item for our test lab. The techs are constantly need to lift our 150lb equipment and it was the only design that worked.