20' Sumner Material Lift - 800 LB, 2020
- Rolls through standard doorways & tail gates
- Load cable positioned away from operator
- No tools needed - no loose parts
- Variety of attachments
- Large 7/32" (5.5mm) load cable
- Lockable, 5" polyurethane casters
- Load cable feeds inside mast (no more exposed cable just inches away from operator's face)
- Rough Terrain Wheels Not included
- The "Series 2000" Material Lifts have unique features that separate them from other lifts on the market today. The mast hold-down has cable clips that hold the carriage and mast during transportation. If accidentally winched by operator, cable pulls rubber plug through socket, preventing any damage. Plus, the plug can be re-engaged in seconds. The "Series 2000" Lifts have fast action stabilizer legs. Mounted on top of base, stabilizer legs fold down with ease and lock in place. This make the lifts ideal for compact storage. No tools or loose hardware to worry about. Leg lock mechanism releases with the push of a button and locks in the store position. Leg rollers allow lift to be wheeled around. Forks remove by pulling plunger pins.
- An added function of the lifts are the reversible forks. With a quick pull of the plunger pins, forks can be repositioned for added height or to position load flush with the ceiling. Also, the loading bar and Sumner-built winch increase the functionality of the lifts. The Series 2000 Material Lifts are equipped with a loading bar for transport by an overhead crane. The lifts can be easily transferred between floors or onto open bed trucks. The Sumner-built winch is a highly reliable, single speed winch that uses idler roller to feed cable evenly on the drum to avoid cable flats.
- Height Stowed: 76 in.
- Length Stowed: 34 in.
- Height Operating: 76 in.
- Length operating: 62 in.
- Base Width: 31.25 in.
- With with stabilizer legs: 74 in.
- Ground Clearance: 2.5 in.
- Load Height minimum: 6 in.
- Maximum Height Forks Down: 18' 1 in.
- Maximum Height Forks Reversed: 19' 11 in.
- Weight: 355
- Shipping Weight: 390
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.