Steelmax Tools BM16 Portable Beveling Machine (Milling Head & Inserts Sold Separately)
- Portable hand held beveling machine is powerful and easy to handle in beveling up to 16mm at a 45 degree angle, chamfering holes or beveling contours
- Variable speed motor for working with different materials
- Milling heads for beveling and radius cutting available in most common sizes including: 22.5*, 30*, 37.5* , 45*, 60* and radius milling head.
- Carbide inserts sold separately.
- Power Supply: 110-120V/50-60Hz or 220-240V/50-60Hz
- Motor: 2200W 3.0 HP
- Motor speed :(without load) 1800 - 5850 rpm
- Maximum bevel width: b=5/8" (16 mm) see figure 1
- Bevel angles depending on milling head: 22.5, 30, 37.5, 45, 60, degrees
- Min. material thickness: 1/8" (1.5 mm)
- Min. diameter of countersink: ca 1-9/16" (40 mm)
- Beveling with radius: R3, R4, R5 see figure 2
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 23" x 6.1" x 9.4" (585 x 156 x 238 mm)
- Weight (without milling head) 22 lbs (10 kg)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.