Steelmax BM21 Portable Beveling Machine 115 V
- New single milling head equipped with 10 square inserts makes machining process far more efficient with little operator’s effort
- Fast and easy exchange of inserts with no need for special adjustment
- Extended working range from 0 to 60 degrees with continuous angle adjustment
- Easy setting of bevel angle and bevel width
- Vibration insulation protects both the operator and electronics against vibration
- Reduce your costs and lay the foundation for high-quality welds with the Steelmax BM21 and BM21-SS ( for use on stainless steel). Inaccurate bevels and poor weld preparation are often the root cause of weld defects and excessive welding costs. Both machines utilize a high speed rotary milling head with ten carbide inserts to produce precise bevel angles from 0 to 60 degrees that dramatically improve fit up and all subsequent welding operations. The BM21-SS, specifically designed for use on stainless steel, also utilizes a lower speed motor and all stainless contact surfaces to eliminate contamination of the stainless steel work piece.
- Unlike flame or plasma cut weld preparation, the BM21 and BM21-SS produce no heat affected zone or distortion of the work piece. These portable tools can be carried anywhere and eliminate time consuming and costly material handling associated with moving plates around the shop to stationary burning and milling machines.
- The BM21 and BM21-SS feature an ergonomic design that includes vibration dampening technology to protect the operator and the machine during heavy continuous operation. Automatic thermal overload protection circuitry protects the motor from premature failure, providing a reliable tool that can withstand the toughest jobs. The BM21 and BM21-SS can be used on plate and pipe without any additional accessories
- Spindle speed 2820 rpm BM-21SS: 1360–1630 rpm (at 230 V) and 1300–1560 rpm (at 115 V)
- Tooling integrated milling head with 10 square TCT inserts
- Beveling Angle 0-60° with continuous angle adjustment
- Max bevel width 21 mm (13/16")
- Weight 20 kg (43 lbs)
- BM21-SS 51 lbs. (23kg)
- 1.5 HP (1.1kW) Induction Motor
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.