Steelmax BM20 Plus Portable Beveling Machine 115 V
- The BM20 Plus is a low-cost, heavy duty, portable hand operated beveling machine designed to mill accurate high quality bevels for weld preparation on plate and pipe. Utilizing a rotary milling head with ten indexable carbide inserts, the BM20 Plus will create precise bevel angles that improve fit-up time, eliminate weld defects and reduce welding consumable use.
- Unlike thermal cutting for weld preparation, the BM20 Plus produces no heat affected zone or distortion of the work piece. This simple to operate machine can be carried anywhere and eliminates costly material handling associated with moving plates around the shop to stationary burning and milling machines.
- Automatic thermal overload protection circuitry protects the motor from premature failure, providing a reliable tool that can withstand the toughest jobs.
- Power supply: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Power: 2.41 HP (1.8 kW) for 60 Hz, 2.5 HP (1.6 kW) for 50 Hz
- Spindle speed: 2740 - 3290 rpm (at 115V) 2780 - 3340 rpm (at 230V)
- Tooling: Two milling heads with 10 square cutting inserts
- Maximum bevel width (b) 13/16" (21 mm)
- Bevel angle (ß) 15 - 60° (see figure 1); 0°
- Weight 45 lbs (20.5 kg)
- Part number SM-BM20+ (115V/60Hz)
- SM-BM20+-230 (230V/50Hz)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.