Southwire SF-01 SIMpull Flange For Moving Wooden Cable Reels, 2000 LB Capacity
- The SIMpull Flange’s shaftless design, safely allows one person to turn a wooden reel up to 34” and 2000 lbs. into a time saving, field-installable solution that removes the need to handle heavy jack stands.
- Each flange rotates independently, and allows free movement of loaded wooden reels. The SIMpull™ Flange is reusable in the field and can be installed on multiple reels throughout the job site.
- Independently rotating flanges
- Allows inner wooden reel to rotate freely
- Shaftless design
- Compatible with wooden reels up to 34”and 2000 lbs.
- 50 pound tare weight per Flange (100 pounds total)
- Integral magnetic flange chocks
- Will fit through 36” wide doorways when used with a 32” or smaller reel
- Compatible with commercial & residential SIMpull® building wire products, parallels/stacks, portable cord, MV, and metal-clad cable
- Eliminates the need for reel jacks and arbor tube/conduit
- Significantly easier and safer to move reels throughout a job-site
- Allows reel to be placed right next to feed conduit/point
- Can be reinstalled onto multiple reels throughout the job
- Designed to be installed in the field
- Stand included for easy storage and maneuverability
- *On Flat, Level Floors, 3" reel arbor hole required
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.