Rothenberger 72676 R 600 Basic machine with all accessories
- Includes: 5 x Cables 7 1/2 diameter (72441), Cable Basket (72112), Guide Hose (72541), Guide Glove (72120), Separating Pin (72101), Straight Auger (72221), Bulb Auger (72263), Spade Head Cutter (72661), <FONT size=2>Funnel Auger (72222), Serrated Forked Cutter (72250) </FONT>
- For use with the following cables: 7/8" and 5/8" with direct drive, For pipes of: 3/4" - 6" Ø, Max. operating distances: 195' with 7/8", 160' with 5/8"
- A totally safe drain cleaning machine for use by the plumber or drain cleaning specialist
- Wide range of applications both domestically and by maintenance companies, in hotels and restaurants, hospitals and nursing homes, as well as municipal premises
- Particularly lightweight, compact and rugged
- Tried and tested way to deal with blockages in baths, wash basins, toilets, kitchens, canteens, drains, soak-aways, domestic and mains pipes, fall pipes, and guttering
- Motor: 1/2 HP, RH and LH drive
- Constant rpm even under load
- Improved pull out torque.
- Splash proofed
- CENTER-LOCK cable drive:
- Centrally positioned strengthened drive lever ensures concentrated power transmission for increased stability When drive lever is locked in stop position, it doubles as carrying handle Hardened, patented cable clamp design. Takes standard cables without changing clutch jaws. Enclosed plastic casing keeps working area clean and safe. Secure radial clamping action ensures optimum power transmission and operational safety Twin bearing-mounted drive shaft with sealed-for-life lubrication. Maintenance free. Low friction tooth belt and toothed pinion ensure full exploitation of motor capacity. No drive shaft slippage. Genuine chain spin and milling action
- Functional design:
- Rigid, extremely lightweight cast aluminum frame, with particularly rugged side panels made of glassfibre reinforced polyamide material to protect the machine Reinforced guide hose sheathing with precision quick coupling device ensures safe, kink-free cable feed and prevents dirt ingress Holder for extending or shortening cables in down pipes Weighs only 57 lbs. Rubber covered feet for stability - no scratching or damage to sensitive surfaces. Levelling device on one side for use on inclined surfaces e.g. roofs Tripod stand for non-slip, more convenient working in an elevated position e.g. on toilets and inspection holes (available as accessory).
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.