Reed In Line PVC Rotary Cutter 14"-18", PLAS2
- PLAS In-Line Rotary Cutters are excellent for cutting 4 to 28 (110 - 800 mm) diameter PVC or PE pipe in-trench or above ground.
- Each PLAS rotary cutter needs just 6 to 8 (153 - 203 mm) clearance around the pipe.
- Outboard rollers keep the cutter aligned on pipe, ensuring a square cut every time.
- The tools carbide-tipped blades for PVC are long-lasting and penetrate up to a 2 wall thickness.
- In addition, Reed has developed a hardened, tool steel blade to cut PE pipe.
- The curved blade drives chips out of the way, making PE cuts much easier.
- Regular PLAS in-line rotary cutters can be retrofitted for PE by purchasing the new blade (#94485) separately.
- Inches - Nominal : 14 - 18
- Actual Ø mm : 355 - 500
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.