Reed Manufacturing Olkit1 Kit For Pumping Diy
- Reed Oilers effectively deliver threading oil as the gun-and-trigger approach makes it easy to pump oil directly on the work.
- The rugged and completely portable Reed OLBUCKT1 (#06150) comes with a 20-gauge steel bucket and steel drip pan/chip tray along with oil gun, a 60 industrial-grade hose and one gallon of dark oil.
- OLBUCKT1WC (#06152) is an OLBUCKT1 Oiler plus a cover and elastic-fitting lid.
- #97375 drip pan/chip tray is available separately and interchanges with Ridgids® plastic chip tray.
- The oiler system double-filters and recirculates oil as the chip tray catches the big waste pieces and the filter strains out any small particles.
- Oil gun features a sturdy nozzle made from turned aluminum.
- Oiler ships with one gallon of Reed Threadguard dark cutting oil (#06120).
- OLKIT1 is the oil gun, hose, cap, clamp, and seal.
- Approximately one gallon of oil in the bucket is required to meet the minimum fill line.
- Use Reed Dark or Clear Threadguard Cutting Oil for best results
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.