Reed Pipe Cutter 8"-12" Cast Iron, H12I
- Hinged Cutters feature four wheels to cut steel, stainless steel, cast and ductile iron with only 90° to 110° handle swing.
- Only 4 (125 mm) clearance is required around pipe.
- Strong guide fingers ensure perfect wheel alignment for square cuts.
- A closed 360° frame on the hinged cutter forces all energy into cutting the pipe for maximum efficiency.
- There is no shower of sparks in this cold cut.
- Reed has the only hinged cutter that tracks every time and the only one recommended for ductile iron, steel, and stainless steel to Schedule 100.
- This tool is a Reed invention.
- Inches - Nominal : 8 - 12
- Actual Ø mm : 219 - 356
- Length in (mm): 34 (864)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.