Reed Combination Drill and Tap Machine for 4"-48" Pipe Diameter, CDTM1100
- Combination Drilling/Tapping Machines are easier to use, save operating time, and are a better value than any other machine.
- The CDTM models are tapping machines with the necessary components for conversion to drilling machines.
- The CDTM1100 is a TM1100 with components for converting to a DM1100.
- The CDTM2100 is a TM1100 with components for converting to a DM2100.
- All these combination models feature Reeds flip clamp.
- They utilize Reed DT series drill taps and Reed D series drill bits, hole cutters, heavy-duty hole cutters, and PVC shell cutters.
- Drill taps, drill bits, and hole cutters must be purchased separately.
- NPT adapters also available
- Description: 3/4 - 1 Tap and Drill
- Pipe Diameter Inches (mm):' 4 - 48
- Actual Ø mm: 100 - 1200
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.