Proctor 20 Foot Wall Jack Wall Lift 8' - 13'-6" (includes 2 wall jacks)
- Two Workers and a set of Proctor Wall Jacks can lift a finished wall section in less than five minutes and reduce the risks and cost of labour.
- Increase speed of construction
- Reduce hazards of raising wood frame wall
- A. CABLE: 5/32" galvanized aircraft cable.
- B. WINCH: Standard two-way ratchet winch. Operates similar to a bumper jack. It may be jacked down, one notch at a time until load is removed, after which the cable may be pulled out freely.
- C. THE ADJUSTABLE WALL STOP must be pre-set for the proper wall height. Various settings are listed on the decal. (Settings are approximately 1.45 times wall height.)
- D. LIFTING is accomplished by the ratchet winch. Loads may be raised or lowered by setting the up-down lever.
- E. DOUBLE HEADED NAILS secure the hinged floor plate to the subfloor. If on concrete, a plank may be extended to a solid object and used as a substitute. The plank must be secured to prevent it from slipping or lifting during the wall lift.
- F. TELESCOPES to the closed position for storage and hauling.
- Extended Length: 20'
- Closed Length: 11' 6"
- Wall Lift 8' to 13' 6"
- Capacity (Per Jack): 500 lbs
- Weight (Per Jack) 70 lbs
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.