Pewag 1/2" Square Security Chain, 56847 (sold Per Foot)
- The Pewag Security Chain is an anti-theft, hardened, squared steel chain from 3/8" to 1/2" that is extremely difficult for bolt cutters to cut through, making it ideal for bikes, boats, trailers, gates and more options.
- Click Here for All Pewag Chain Kits
- Chain is sold as a continuous link, matching the desired length in cart. Example: Order 5 feet of chain and receive one chain with a length of 5 consecutive feet
- This chain has an electro-galvanized finish for corrosion protection
- This chain is 1/2", this makes it beefier and even tougher to cut.
- This has a square, case-hardened links.
- It cannot be cut with bolt cutters--square link shape does not allow bolt cutters to get a proper bite, which prevents them from cutting the chain.
- Requires tremendous effort to cut, a great theft deterrent.
- This chain is hardened 6 percent deep.
- Surface Hardness: 62 HRC Min.
- Sleeve sold separately
- MPN: 56847
- Size: 1/2"
- Type: Security
- Material: Case-Hardened Steel
- Color: Silver
- Overall Length: 2.67",Overall Width: 1.67", Inside Length: 1.77"
- Inside Width: .69"
- Approx. Weight / ft (lbs): 2.39
- Core Hardnes: 42 RC.
- Toolfetch carries the Pewag security chain, this chain has been proven to be uncuttable by most portable cutting machines used for theft. The Pewag security chain is hardened and has a squared off surface that bolt cutters cannot “bite” onto to make a cut. This chain is perfect for multiple uses, our customers use it for: bike chain lock or bike lock, motorcycle security chain, security chain for door, chain link fence gate locks, trailer hitch lock and boat security chain.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.