Pewag 4153 Viro Monolith Bike / Motorcycle Lock For 1/2 (12mm) Security Chain
- A solid, high-security padlock made to work with 1/2" (12 mm) square security chain.
- Its a solid piece of brass and hardened steel that leaves an impression of both quality and durability.
- This lock's pins are completely shrouded and even protected by the security chain.
- Thieves look for the quick and easy target, but with this lock, there are no shortcuts! No bolt cutter access!
- It weighs 2.05 lbs (930 g) and is a handful for anyone with average hands.
- It's a great balance of feeling and looking really solid without being too big or bulky. You can easily slip this into your backpack, purse, etc. and tote it without weighing yourself down. We know you will be impressed!
- This is a true, high-security padlock that was hand selected to work with 12 mm square chain.
- Thieves hate these locks due to the high-quality materials used and their exclusive shape that makes them practically impossible to grip with traditional cutters or other common tools.
- The body is made from one-piece, special case-hardened and tempered steel.
- The finish is achieved via a special "NIPLOY PROCESS", which results in a corrosion-proof nickel plating.
- The dead-bolt is made from case-hardened, tempered steel.
- The security cylinder is built with 6 pins, replaceable, protected by a rotating anti-drill plate in special case-hardened, tempered 4.4 mm thick steel.
- Supplied with two Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- Chain Diameter: 1/2"
- Material: Case-Hardened Steel / Brass
- Color: Silver
- Overall Length: 3.08"
- Overall Height: 2.42"
- Pin Diameter: 0.51"
- Approx. Weight (lbs): 2.05
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.