Pewag 21148 9/32" (1/4") Square Security Chain (sold Per Foot)
- The Pewag Security Chain is an anti-theft, hardened, squared steel chain from 3/8" to 1/2" that is extremely difficult for bolt cutters to cut through, making it ideal for bikes, boats, trailers, gates and more options.
- Click Here for All Pewag Chain Kits
- Chain is sold as a continuous link, matching the desired length in cart. Example: Order 5 feet of chain and receive one chain with a length of 5 consecutive feet
- This chain has an electro-galvanized finish for corrosion protection
- This is Pewag's original design for security chain, yet in a smaller, lighter size and silver.
- It is surface hardened the same as the bigger 3/8" size (62 HRC Min.), yet because it is smaller, it does not offer quite the same level of security.
- But make no mistake, this chain is still very hard to cut and works well for securing bicycles, scooters and other similar items.
- On jobsites and in remote locations, a bigger chain might be a better choice.
- This chain is hardened 10 percent deep.
- It has square, case-hardened links.
- This chain still proves difficult to cut and is a great theft deterrent
- This has Electro-galvanized finish for corrosion protection
- Surface Hardness: 62 HRC Min. | 750 HV10.
- Sleeve sold separately
- MPN: 21148
- Size: 9/32" (1/4")
- Type: Security
- Material: Case-Hardened Steel
- Color: Silver
- Breaking Strength (lbs): 6,744 (30 kN)
- Overall Length: 1.51",Overall Width: 0.95", Inside Length: .95"
- Inside Width: .39"
- Approx. Weight / ft (lbs): .75
- Core Hardnes: 49 RC.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.