Pewag 13620 3/8" Square Security Chain (sold Per Foot)
- The Pewag Security Chain is an anti-theft, hardened, squared steel chain from 3/8" to 1/2" that is extremely difficult for bolt cutters to cut through, making it ideal for bikes, boats, trailers, gates and more options.
- Click Here for All Pewag Chain Kits
- Chain is sold as a continuous link, matching the desired length in cart. Example: Order 5 feet of chain and receive one chain with a length of 5 consecutive feet
- This chain has an electro-galvanized finish for corrosion protection
- This is Pewag's original design for security chain, and many consider it to be the perfect size.
- It is smaller than the 1/2" security chain we offer, yet it is large enough to be a great theft deterrent and it feels solid in your hand.
- It has a surface hardness of 62 HRC Min. which is what makes it so tough to cut.
- This chain is hardened 10 percent deep.
- This chain cannot be cut with bolt cutters-square link shape does not allow bolt cutters to get a proper bite, which prevents them from cutting the chain.
- Requires tremendous effort to cut, a great theft deterrent.
- Electro-galvanized finish for corrosion protection.
- Surface Hardness: 62 HRC Min. | 750 HV10.
- Sleeve sold separately
- MPN: 13620
- Size: 3/8"
- Type: Security
- Material: Case-Hardened Steel
- Color: Silver
- Breaking Strength (lbs): 17,984 (80 kN)
- Overall Length: 2.30",Overall Width: 1.43", Inside Length: 1.51"
- Inside Width: .63"
- Approx. Weight / ft (lbs): 1.65
- Core Hardnes: 49 RC.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.