Metabo SE17-200 Burnisher Set
- Powerful burnishing machine with double reduction gearing for polishing, burnishing, brushing and high-gloss polishing of e.g. stainless steel
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Spindle lock and quick-adjusting nut for quick roller change without tools
- Smooth-running, form-fit mounting arbor for a uniform finish
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Includes: Side Handle, 1 Expansion roller (Ø90x100mm), 3 Sanding belts (Ø90x100mm; P80), 1 Nylon web grinding wheel (Ø105x100mm; P280), 1 Lamellar grinding wheel (Ø105x100mm; P80), 1 Lamellar / nylon-web grinding wheel (Ø105x100mm; P180), Metal carrying case
- Rated input power 1700 W
- Amps 14.5 AMPS
- Output power 1070 W
- Torque 151 in-lbs
- No-load speed 800 - 3000 RPM
- Spindle thread 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Abrasive tool diameter 4 - 8 "
- Abrasive tool width 2 - 4 "
- Weight (without power cable) 6.4 lbs
- Cable length 8 ft
- Satin finish 3.8 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level 91 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA) 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.