Metabo Kfmpb 15-10 F (601755620) Bevelling Tool
- Metal Bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user safety using a deadman switch and braking system
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1'' steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of chamfer angle directly using the guide plate
- Universal carbide burr with three carbide inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90 degrees
- Controlled work with large-surface guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy weld seam preparation
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented mechanical braking system stops the carbide burr within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection for users with metal sheet sides to deflect chips
- Includes: Stopper roller, Screwdriver Torx 15, Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle, Open-Ended Spanner SW 10, Side Handle, Metal carrying case
- No-load speed: 12500 RPM
- Amps: 13 AMPS
- Rated input power: 1500 W
- Output power: 840 W
- Max. chamfer width at 45 degrees: 9/16''
- Max. chamfer height at 45 degrees: 3/8''
- Possible radii: R2 / R3
- Grade cutting depth setting: 0.1''
- 2 15/16''
- Weight (without power cable): 11.2 lbs
- Cable length: 157 1/2 ft
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.