Metabo Kfm 18 Ltx 3 Rf (601754840) Cordless Beveling Tool
- World's first cordless metal bevelling machine for 45 degrees chamfers up to 4 mm and radii of 2 and 3 mm
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head for working on tubes, on drilled holes from 13 mm, and on exterior contours
- Parallel stop for a uniform finish when processing straight edges
- Battery pack can be swiveled for better working in hard to reach places.
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilization and long service life.
- 3-year warranty on battery packs thanks to the combined elements of Ultra-M technology
- Includes: 2 Carbide indexable inserts 45 degrees chamfer, 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R2, 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R3, Parallel guide / rip fence, Screwdriver Torx 15, Side handle Metabo, VibraTech (MVT), Dust filter, MetaLoc case, (without battery pack, without charger)
- Type of battery pack: Li-ion
- Battery pack voltage: 18 V
- No-load speed: 7000 RPM
- Max. chamfer width at 45 degrees: 1/4''
- Max. chamfer height at 45 degrees: 5/32''
- Grade cutting depth setting: 0.00394''
- 13 mm
- Weight (including battery pack): 6.8 lbs
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 95 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.