Metabo CS23-355 14" Metal-cutting Chop Saw
- For single phase alternating current
- Powerful and fast cutting for profiles, pipes and rods made of steel, cast iron, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
- Motor and gear with ball bearing for high loads
- Spindle lock for easy disc change
- Quick clamping device with variable mitre conversion from -15 degrees up to 45 degrees
- Easy to transport due to built-in handle and locking device
- High safety thanks to swivelling cutting guard
- Storage for double-ended wrench on the machine table
- Safe working thanks to adjustable spark guide plate
- Adjustable cutting depth limiter
- Includes: Open-ended ring wrench, Inner support flange, Flange nut
- Amps: 15 AMPS
- Grinding wheels : 14 x 1''
- Torque: 160 in-lbs
- No-load speed: 4100 RPM
- Rated input power: 1700 W
- Cutting capacity steel bars: 2 1/2''
- Cutting capacity tubes: 5''
- Cutting capacity steel sections: 4 1/2 x 5 1/8''
- Maximum opening of vice jaws: 9 3/8''
- Dimensions of the base plate: 18 7/16 x 11 3/32''
- Transport height: 15 3/4''
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Cable length: 8 ft
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 104 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.