Max Rebar RB398 Cordless Rebar Tier, Ties up to #5 x #6
- REDUCES TYING TIME - 5 times faster than manual tying. Makes ties in less than 1sec. per tie with consistent tie strength. High speed tying saves you time and money.
- LI-ION HIGHER CAPACITY BATTERY - Thanks to the Lithium-lon battery technology, the RB397 ties approx. 2,600 ties per charge, which is 5 times more than Ni-Cd model. Less charging time means more productive work on the jobsites. Also, Lithium-Ion battery has no Memory Effect so you can charge the battery whenever convenient.
- BRUSHLESS TWISTING MOTOR - The brushless electric motor offers higher efficiency and longer life. It increases ties per charge by 35% comparing with older model motor and does not require service caused by brush erosion or dirt on commutator.
- REDUCES RISK OF HEALTH PROBLEMS Just pull the trigger, this simple operation reduces potential wrist damage such as carpal tunnel injuries. Using the optional extension bar reduces the risk of back injuries.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT BODY,Weighs only 5.2lbs, Easy to handle.
- ONE HAND OPERATION Allows worker to hold re-bar while tying, reducing set up time.
- AUTO SHUTOFF Auto shutoff features extends battery life.
- BELT HOOK Reversible belt hook eliminates bulky holster and keeps tool handy and safe.
- USES TW898 wire Uses only.
- NEW ENCLOSED DESIGN Tool is better sealed to keep dirt and debris out of tool to extend tool life.
- NEW BLOW OUT CHANNELS MAX recommends daily blow out of tool with compressed air and has added blow out channels to ease cleaning.
- Includes: 1 each gun, charger, battery and case
- Weight: 5.2 Lbs
- Dimensions: 12"(H) X 4-1/8"(W) X 11-3/8"(L)
- Tying Speed: Less Than One Second
- Number Of Wraps Per Tie: 3 Wraps/Tie (21 Ga. Wire)
- Re-Bar Size: #3 X #3 To #5 X #6
- Tie Wire: TW898
- Extension Bar
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.