Louisville Ladder FCP1406HD 8' FG Cross Pinnacle 2-in-1 Platform Ladder Type IAA 375b Rated
- SERIES FCP1400HD FIBERGLASS PLATFORM TO LEANING LADDER
- 375 LBS LOAD CAPACITY (Includes weight of user plus materials)
- ProTop™ - The V-shaped Pro Top™ leans on walls, poles, and onto and into corners. The integrated bumper protects the working surface while the top provides multiple tool slots and tool tether anchor attachment points.
- Larger Platform - Overflow slots keep materials from building up on the surface. Slip-resistant tread on this spacious platform allows for secure work and comfortable movement.
- Extended Handrail - 36" heavy-duty handrail runs from platform to peak providing a secure 3-sided barrier. *Works with Pinnacle Gate Accessory to allow for 360º work access.
- Raptor Boot™ - Polypropylene copolymer upper boot and thick, non-marring thermoplastic elastomer tread deliver maximum protection for your ladder and its cargo.
- SHOX™ - Advanced impact absorption system offers superior protection against damage.
- The Top is made to hold an arsenal of tools :Tool Tether Anchor Point (x2), Magnetic Strip, Screwdriver slots, Hardware tray (x2), Drill / Hammer slot, Wood beam holder (supports 1”, 2”, 4”), Pole / corner support, Paint Can Holder
- Compatible with Pinnacle Gate Accessory: Installing the Pinnacle Gate accessory allows 4 sided contact, permitting 360º of working access.
- Ladder Size: 8'
- Highest Standing Level: 7' 7"
- Max Reach: 14' 2"
- Bottom Width(in): 31 1/2
- Storage Height(in): 11' 4"
- Storage Depth(in): 11"
- Approx. Spread(in): 66
- Approx. Weight (lb): 52
- Approx. Vol (ft3): 27.2
- Material: Fiberglass
- Style: Platform/Shelf Ladder
- Pallet Quantity: 16
- Pallet Wt.(lbs): 870.0
- Pallet Width(lbs): 139.8
- Pallet Depth(lbs): 53.3
- Pallet Height(lbs): 47.9
- Duty Rating: Type IAA
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.