Jump-N-Carry Jnc660 1700 Peak Amp 12 Volt Jump Starter
- The Jump-N-Carry JNC660 1700 peak Amp 12 volt Jump Starter is a mix of power and versatility, all packed into a portable and lightweight package. This jump starter is built to handle challenging conditions such as extreme weather conditions or multiple jump-starts.
- The JNC660 packs 1700 Peak Amps or 425 Cranking Amps of starting power. This starter promises to deliver the same level of power for every jump thanks to its auto recharging circuitry and its Clore PROFORMER battery. The auto recharging circuitry allows for worry-free recharging. The battery is specifically designed for jump-starting vehicles and provides consistent power delivery.
- You won’t lose the charger for the JNC660 since it is already built-in and charges the moment you plug it in. The charger provides continuous beneficial charging, keeping the unit primed and ready for immediate use.
- Access to dead batteries is made easy with its 46” heavy-duty #2 AWG welding cable leads, letting you work on vehicles parked in tight, hard-to-access spots. Its industrial-grade clamps provide efficient transfer of power to disabled vehicles.
- Since the JNC660 delivers multiple jumps per charge and is constantly in a ready state, you will not be caught off-guard by any sudden dead batteries and will be prepared for any situations where you need a jump.
- It is no surprise that this starter is the equipment of choice for automotive service garages, car dealerships, towing operations, fleet service facilities, and transportation companies. It has also been a fixture in marinas, auto auctions, implement dealerships, even consumers who aim for its exceptional performance.
- Avoid getting stranded because of a dead battery and be on your way quickly. Try the JNC660 now.
- 12 Volt Peak Amps :1700
- 12 Volt Cranking Amps :425
- Cable Length :46"
- Cable Gauge :#4 AWG
- Charger Type :Automatic
- Indicator Display :Volt Gauge
- Weight :18 lbs.
- Warranty :One Year Limited
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
Jump-N-Carry Jnc660 | Great Product
by Homebrewer Todd -
I use this product to jump start my cars and boat. Has plenty of power and easy to recharge. It would be nice if there was a switch to turn it on and off. This would prevent accidentally touching the positive and negative cables.