Jet 252750 Jbc-5, 5-ton Beam Clamp
- Robust construction for increased durability and longer life in demanding industrial environments
- Welded, enclosed pockets provide greater stability and durability where the beam clamp attaches to the beam/structure
- Larger, thicker diameter pins for increased durability and life
- Welded all-steel frame and powder coat finish provide maximum durability and protection
- Clamp jaw is designed to distribute the load away from the beam flange edge increasing safety
- Used for quick mounting of a hoist on a broad range of beams up to 10-5/8 inches wide for increased versatility
- Complies with ANSI / ASME B30.17 and B30.20 standards
- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate
JET JBC Series features a more robust construction for increased durability and longer life in demanding industrial environments. The JBC Series Beam Clamps come in capacities from 1 ton to 5 tons and can accommodate a beam up to 10 inches wide. Each JET beam clamp jaw is designed to distribute the load away from the beam flange and adjusts easily for a wide range of standard H or I beams.
- Load Capacity (Tons): 5
- Maximum Beam Flange Width (In.): 10-5/8
- Minimum Beam Flange Width (In.): 5
- Height: 9.4000
- Length: 20.7000
- Weight: 31.8000
- Width: 6.7000
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.