Jescraft TH-554 Trash Hopper - 5' Deep, 5' Wide, 4' High
- The TH Open Front Trash Hopper is a hopper designed for easy loading or emptying of contents.
- This hopper is perfect for loading flat items at ground level such cardboard, recyclable packaging materials, and general jobsite trash handling or elevating jobsite materials to decks or roofs.
- The open front design allows for unrestricted access by workman allowing access with wheelbarrows or compact loaders or simply serving as a receptacle for tossed recyclables or trash.
- It works with standard and extendable reach forklifts making this a versatile hopper for various jobs.
- The fork channels are full length at 60'' long, with useable pockets of 7''W x 3''H.
- The all-welded steel construction and reinforced edges and corners provide strength and durability for the most rugged of jobs.
- The hopper attaches fast and easy, with dual safety chains securing the hopper to the forklift.
- OSHA requires contacting the manufacturer of your forklift to request specifications for the use of any forklift attachments to ensure your equipment has the adequate capacity to handle the desired load.
- Refer to your forklift operator manuals for more information.
- weight: 852
- length (overall): 5
- width (overall): 5
- height (overall): 4
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.