Self Dumping Mobile Hopper - 1 Yard, 2,000 LB. Rubber Casters (2R/2S) - Jescraft
- The Self-Dumping Mobile Hopper makes handling commercial or industrial waste or bulk material easy and efficient.
- Constructed of 12 gauge steel, this mobile hopper is designed for strength and durability for handling heavy bulk material or debris.
- This hopper features casters and useable forklift pockets for easy mobility for collection of debris and forklift dumping to empty contents.
- Conveniently dump contents from the seat of a forklift with the manual release cable.
- The spring-loaded latch secures the hopper in the upright position for filling.
- Once the latch is released, the hopper tips forward to empty debris.
- All hopper units include a safety chain to secure the hopper to the forklift.
- Useable forklift pockets (6.875'' W x 1.875''H) on 28'' centers.
- The Mold-on Rubber casters are heavy-duty casters, made of rubber molded onto a cast iron rim for extra durability.
- The molded rubber features a hardened top plate for longer wear.
- CAUTION: The hopper must be attached to forklift when dumping.
- OSHA requires contacting the manufacturer of your forklift to request specifications for the use of any forklift attachments to ensure your equipment has the adequate capacity to handle the desired load.
- Refer to your forklift operator manuals for more information.
- Gauge of Material: 12 Gauge
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.