Imer 120 Mortar Mixer 4 CU, 2 HP Portable
- Imer 120 mortar mixer is a heavy Duty 2 hp motor runs on 15 amp / 110v power
- Vertical shaft paddles are gear driven with forward and reverse
- Batches out 3 cubic feet of material
- Adjustable legs for various discharge heights
- Wheels right thru 32" doors
- 4 wheel laydown design means easy loading into back of truck
- Heavy duty grate with bag splitter and safety interlock
- Controlled discharge, take out a hand full, a 5 gallon pail, or a wheelbarrow
- One of IMER USA's legacy products the Mortarman 120 is a unique mixer that for 25 years has had contractors falling in love after their first use. I had the honor of selling the very first one in Seattle WA in April of 1992 to a tile contractor with 2000sf of dry pack mortar to mix. Since then thousands have been sold and saved the backs of thousands of contractors.
- Making statues in your garage on weekends, the 120 is perfect, need to mix dry pack on the 65th floor penthouse, the 120 is perfect, need to wheel through some small doors to the basement of a building and mix some repair mortar, the 120 is perfect. I have even seen one many many years ago under a Spec Mix material silo.
- The newest version of the 120 is the 120 Plus. It is more versatile, safer, more powerful and now with reverse, and still most of all a very portable machine. With it's 110 volt power requirement, and ability to mix a variety of materials the 120 Plus's mixing performance and value is unmatched.
- Because of its vertical shaft design, the 120 Plus has top to bottom material flow thru with no tilting for discharge. This helps make it the perfect mixing companion to the Small 50 pump and is designed to fit right over the Small 50 hopper.
- The vertical shaft design also allows the 120 Plus to mix a wide range of materials. Use it for mixing a very stiff low slump material like dry pack mortar for floors, or regular mason's mortar for bricks, or high strength grouts for concrete pipe joints. Whatever the material, the 120 Plus is the mixer of choice and the only choice for any job in a limited access area or where narrow doors and elevators are involved.
- Drum capacity 4.5 Cubic feet
- Batch output 3.0 Cubic feet
- Drum diameter 30 Inches
- Maximum aggregate size 3/8 inch
- Paddle speed 38 rpm
- Electric motor power rate 110V/60Hz 2 HP
- Electric current draw 15 amps
- Noise level in operator position 70 dB(A)
- Weight 286 lbs
- Dimensions L/H/W 33" /50"/ 30"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.