Portable Hydraulic Power Pack Gas - Husqvarna PP 518
- Includes: 1/2" (13cm) x 25 ft (7.5 m)(2 hoses included as standard)
- Unique hydrostatic pump system does not use engine rpm to regulate flow, providing more consistent and accurate flow at 5, 8, and 10 gpm
- Electronic engine controller maintains constant engine speed under load to ensure maximum power at all flow settings.
- Automatic power-on-demand saves fuel and has a five second delay for smoother tool operation during intermittent cutting conditions
- Automatic power-on-demand is adjustable for different tools and hose lengths and can be switched off for constant power when desired.
- Hydraulic oil is cooled by a large, air-to-oil exchanger and 9" fan to provide maximum machine life and power.
- Can power any hydraulic tool requiring 5, 8, or 10 gpm flow at 2,000 psi.
- Ideally suited to provide power for Husqvarna K2500 power cutter, K3600 MK II ring saw and other power cutters
- Power for Husqvarna DM 406 H and other core drills
- Perfect for diamond chain saws.
- Use with Husqvarna WS 325 and other small wall saws.
- Also for breakers, tampers, drivers, chippers, drills, earth augers and more.
- Engine Gas twin cylinder OHV, air-cooled, electric start
- Engine specification Briggs & Stratton Tier 2
- Power, hp (kW) 18 (13.5)
- Pressure, psi (bar) 2,000 (140)
- Flow, gpm (lpm) 5, 8, 10 (20, 30, 40)
- Weight (with oil), lbs (kg) 298 (135)
- Hose set weight (with oil), lbs (kg) 22 (10)
- Hose set (2 hoses included as standard) 1/2" (13cm) x 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Hydraulic connections Flat faced couplers with dust caps
- Hydraulic oil capacity, gal (l) 4 (15)
- Fuel capacity, gal (l) 3 (11.4)
- Dimensions (LxWxH), in (mm) 35 x 21 x 29 (89 x 53 x 74)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.