Husqvarna K770 14" 5 HP Cutoff Demo Saw, FREE BLADE
THE HUSQVARNA K770 Q & A
- What size is the Arbor?
- Arbor size is 1 inch or 20mm
- Does the saw include the blade?
- Does this cut block, cement and brick?
- Yes when the correct 14” blade is attached to the saw
- What oil do you need for the saw
- You need 50:1 2 cycle oil mix, Husqvarna also sells pre mix fuel
- Where is the Husqvarna K770 made?
- Can you attach a water hose to the saw for a wet cut?
- Yes, comes with the water hose quick disconnect
- What is the warranty on the saw?
- It is a 1 year warranty from the factory
- Husqvarna K770: Blade, in (mm) 12/14 (305 / 350)
- Cutting depth, in (mm) 4/5 (100 / 127)
- Power, hp (kW) 5 (3.7)
- Power / weight ratio, hp/lbs (kW/kg) .24/.23 (.39 / .38)
- Displacement, cu in (cc) 4.5 (74)
- Husqvarna K770: Weight, without fuel and cutting equipment, lbs (kg) 20.7/21.6 (9.4 / 9.8)
- Fuel capacity, qt (l) .95 (.9)
- Air-cooled 2-stroke engine Yes
- Active Air Filtration Yes
- X-Torq® Yes
- Husqvarna K770: SmartCarb Yes
- DuraStarter Yes
- EasyStart Yes
- Reversible cutting arm Yes
- Fuel indicator in the tank Yes
- Easy-adjust blade guard Yes
- Wet kit Yes
- Replaceable arbor bushing Yes
- Sound power level Lwa, dB(A) 113
- Sound pressure level, dB(A) 97
- Vibrations front handle equivalent, m/s2 3.2/4.6
- Vibrations rear handle equivalent, m/s2 3.0/5.0
- Demo Saw, Concrete Saw Husqvarna, Husqvarna Concrete Saw, Husqvarna K770, Quickie Saw for sale, power cutter
Husqvarna K770 Power Saw Review:
- Lightweight gas cut off saw makes for easy portability
- The K770 cut off saw formerly known as the Husqvarna K760 is a powerful 14" Chop Saw
- 5 HP, 74CC motor out class's its rival the STIHL TS 420 Gas Chop Saw which has 66.7 CC, 4.4 HP
- Water feed is great and makes for smooth cutting and increases blade life
- Gas operation allows user to be free of electricity and not confined to one area.
- The Husqvarna demo saw has been a 4" depth of cut and has been #1 in the market place for years, even when it was called the Target Quickie Saw
- These saws are gas driven and are loud, ear protection is required.
- Requires a precise premix solution of gas to oil for proper operating.
- Cannot be used indoors due to exhaust fumes.
K770 Husqvarna | Concrete Wet Saw Conclusion:
The Husqvarna concrete saw is ideal for outdoor use to cut brick, block, pavers and concrete slab. It has endless power to handle all heavy duty jobsite tasks and equipped with a water feed for smooth cutting. We highly recommend this saw for all our customers looking for a reliable concrete cutting saw.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeff -
Love this demo saw! Starts easily. Runs great. I have cut slab and stone walls with this, easy to operate. I plan on a few more concrete projects down the road and cant wait to get going with this thing. Also the free diamond blade was an added bonus to a great saw
Husqvarna Concrete Saw
by Timmy S -
Been buying husqys for years, these saws are a workhorse. As long as you keep the right oil to gas mixture you should have no problems. I have used this on dozens of jobs for cutting large slabs and easily cutz through it.
Concrete Wet Saw
by Luke D -
Love this saw! Starts easily. Runs great. I cut concrete slab as well cinder block all day with the husqvarna vh5 diamond blade using water.
Gas Powered Cut Off Saw
by James T -
I have had many husqvarna concrete saw's over my lifetime, if u take care of them they will last. I have used stihl saws and im not a fan. My crew cuts egress windows in basements and this is our go to saw