Husqvarna K770 14" 5 HP Cutoff Demo Saw, FREE BLADE
- Husqvarna's Most Popular Gas Saw, with a FREE 14" HUSQVARNA VH5 BLADE AND HAT, LIMITED TIME DEAL, $85 VALUE!
- The Husqvarna K770 cut off saw cuts concrete and masonry in alteration, renovation and new construction work.
- Cuts smaller holes and adjusts window and door openings.
- Cuts curbstones and pavers in landscaping.
- Pipe cutting in installation work.
- Asphalt cutting in roadwork and pre-cutting in pipe trenches.
- Husqvarna K770: Demo Saw, Quickie Saw, Partner Saw
- The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq produces more power, higher torque and 75% fewer emissions.
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption. DuraStarter, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and service life.
- Husqvarna K770: The Poly V-belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life.
- Efficient vibration and sound dampening make the machine more convenient to use.
- DEX, dust-handling system, provides cleaner cutting with less water usage.
- The Husqvarna k770 formerly known as a Partner saw has the reliability that you can trust coming from the Husqvarna name, it is a cut above other saw diamond concrete saw blades. Made by a brand you have come to trust and with a reputation for only the best in demo saw, concrete saw, this 14” concrete saw is one that you’ll come to rely on for whatever project you come across. Weather cutting concrete block or masonry, you can count on Husqvarna concrete saws to provide you with the quality and trust. Make the Husqvarna concrete saw yours today
COMMON QUESTIONS ON THE HUSQVARNA K770
- Question: What size is the Arbor on the Husqvarna K770?
- Answer: Arbor size is 1 inch or 20mm
- Question: Does the Husqvarna K770 include the blade?
- Answer: No
- Question: Does this cut block, cement and brick?
- Answer: Yes when the correct 14” blade is attached to the Husqvarna K770
- Question: What oil do you need for the Husqvarna K770
- Answer: You need 50:1 2 cycle oil mix, Husqvarna also sells pre mix fuel
- Question: Where is the Husqvarna K770 made?
- Answer: Sweden
- Question: Can you attach a water hose to the Husqvarna K770 for a wet cut?
- Answer: Yes, comes with the water hose quick disconnect
- Question: What is the warranty on the Husqvarna K770?
- Answer: It is a 1 year warranty from the factory
- Husqvarna K770: Blade, in (mm) 12/14 (305 / 350)
- Cutting depth, in (mm) 4/5 (100 / 127)
- Power, hp (kW) 5 (3.7)
- Power / weight ratio, hp/lbs (kW/kg) .24/.23 (.39 / .38)
- Displacement, cu in (cc) 4.5 (74)
- Husqvarna K770: Weight, without fuel and cutting equipment, lbs (kg) 20.7/21.6 (9.4 / 9.8)
- Fuel capacity, qt (l) .95 (.9)
- Air-cooled 2-stroke engine Yes
- Active Air Filtration Yes
- X-Torq® Yes
- Husqvarna K770: SmartCarb Yes
- DuraStarter Yes
- EasyStart Yes
- Reversible cutting arm Yes
- Fuel indicator in the tank Yes
- Easy-adjust blade guard Yes
- Wet kit Yes
- Replaceable arbor bushing Yes
- Sound power level Lwa, dB(A) 113
- Sound pressure level, dB(A) 97
- Vibrations front handle equivalent, m/s2 3.2/4.6
- Vibrations rear handle equivalent, m/s2 3.0/5.0
- Demo Saw, Concrete Saw Husqvarna, Husqvarna Concrete Saw, Husqvarna K770, Quickie Saw for sale, power cutter
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
Husqvarna K770 | Awesome saw
by Jeff -
Love this saw! Starts easily. Runs great. I have cut slab and stone walls with this, easy to operate. I plan on a few more concrete projects down the road and cant wait to get going with this thing. Also the free diamond blade was an added bonus to a great saw
Husqvarna Chop Saw K770: Husqys are the best
by Timmy S -
Been buying husqys for years, these saws are a workhorse. As long as you keep the right oil to gas mixture you should have no problems. I have used this on dozens of jobs for cutting large slabs and easily cutz through it.
Husqvarna K770 | Powerful Gas Saw
by Luke D -
Love this saw! Starts easily. Runs great. I cut concrete slab as well cinder block all day with the husqvarna vh5 diamond blade using water.