Husqvarna K770 14" 5 HP Cutoff Saw, FREE BLADE
- Husqvarna's Most Popular Gas Saw, with a FREE 14" HUSQVARNA VH5 BLADE, LIMITED TIME DEAL, $85 VALUE!
- Cuts concrete and masonry in alteration, renovation and new construction work.
- Cuts smaller holes and adjusts window and door openings.
- Cuts curbstones and pavers in landscaping.
- Pipe cutting in installation work.
- Asphalt cutting in roadwork and pre-cutting in pipe trenches.
- Metal cutting. Benefits.
- The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq produces more power, higher torque and 75% fewer emissions.
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption. DuraStarter, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and service life.
- The Poly V-belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life.
- Efficient vibration and sound dampening make the machine more convenient to use.
- DEX, dust-handling system, provides cleaner cutting with less water usage.
- Blade, in (mm) 12/14 (305 / 350)
- Cutting depth, in (mm) 4/5 (100 / 127)
- Power, hp (kW) 5 (3.7)
- Power / weight ratio, hp/lbs (kW/kg) .24/.23 (.39 / .38)
- Displacement, cu in (cc) 4.5 (74)
- Weight, without fuel and cutting equipment, lbs (kg) 20.7/21.6 (9.4 / 9.8)
- Fuel capacity, qt (l) .95 (.9)
- Air-cooled 2-stroke engine Yes
- Active Air Filtration Yes
- X-Torq® Yes
- SmartCarb Yes
- DuraStarter Yes
- EasyStart Yes
- Reversible cutting arm Yes
- Fuel indicator in the tank Yes
- Easy-adjust blade guard Yes
- Wet kit Yes
- Replaceable arbor bushing Yes
- Sound power level Lwa, dB(A) 113
- Sound pressure level, dB(A) 97
- Vibrations front handle equivalent, m/s2 3.2/4.6
- Vibrations rear handle equivalent, m/s2 3.0/5.0
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.