Husqvarna Electric Concrete Saw 14" Wet, K4000
- The Husqvarna K4000 concrete saw uses a 14” blade with a 5” depth of cut and can cut concrete, brick, block and stone with the appropriate blade. A 15 amp motor gives it 2.4 horsepower gets the blade spinning at 4500 rpm.
- The 14” blade (not included) provides for a 5” depth of cut, with an arbor size of 1”. It can be used wet or dry, and comes with a Wet Kit with GFCI. Other attractive features include the DEX Dust Suppression System, Elgard (™) Electronic Overload Protection System, and Pop-Up Carbon Brushes.
- This masonry saw is a lightweight 14 inch masonry wet saw, coming in at only 17.4 lbs, which gives it the oomph to get down into the concrete and tear through it, but without tearing your arm off in the process. You’ll be able to use this wet electric concrete Saw all day long so you can get the job done right.
- This is a must have in the collection of anyone who works with masonry or concrete. It’s uniquely portable and easy to use, making it the saw of choice for concrete workers.
- Blade Size: 14"
- Depth of Cut: 5"
- Power: 2.7 HP
- Weight: 21.8 lbs.
- Model Number: K4000
- Part Number: 967084001
- Brand: Husqvarna
- Motor Electric 120 V
- Rated output 20 amp
- Blade diameter, in (mm) 14 (350) (BLADE NOT INCLUDED)
- Depth of cut, in (mm) 5 (127)
- Power, hp 2.7 Max RPM (no load) 4,500
- Weight, incl. cable and blades, lbs (kg) 21.8 (9.9)
Husqvarna wet saw review:
Lightweight cut off saw makes for easy portability
- The cut off saw emits no fumes so it’s great for indoor use and OSHA compliance
- Compared to gas saws this saw is much quieter in operation
- Water feed is great and makes for smooth cutting
- Starts up easier than gas cut off saws
- It’s a slower cut than gas cut off saws but the tradeoff is that you can use it indoors with far better dust control compared to the competitors
- GFI may trip if there’s excessive water around the cord.
This Husqvarna electric concrete saw is ideal for indoor use and for those who have concerns using gas. It has a slightly slower cut but the benefits of dust control, fumeless performance, and water feed for smooth cutting outweighs the slower cut speed. We highly recommend this saw for all our customers looking for a reliable concrete cutting saw.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
Husqvarna K4000 Saw
by Jerry the pastor carpenter -
We have used the saw to cut eggress windows in basements. It's great because we can use it inside because their are no exhaust fumes. It is much quieter than the gas powered saws. We don't need gas and we can stop and start with the squeeze of the trigger. We haven't found any drawbacks as long as you have an electrical outlet nearby!
Husqvarna Electric Concrete Saw
by Hank r -
Cut a new opening in existing old brick. Ran like a champ. Lightweight and had more than enough power for much more. Have a slab on grade house job coming up to remodel and move pipes in floor. Nice water hook up, valve and spray.
Husqvarna K3000 Saw
by Terry -
perfect saw. I have a big Gas HUSQVARNA, but cant use it indoors. I had residents in the apt building and had to buy an electric saw. Plenty of power and the weight is like a big giant grinder! Buy it, you wont be disappointed.
Wet Cut Concrete SAw
by Dusty -
I have had this for a few weeks, i own a ton of gas saws. The electric saw is slower then a gas saw. But I can now make cuts inside buildings when gas was not an option. As long as u choose the right blade for this electric saw you will be happy. Saw paid for itself in 2 jobs.
Wet Saw Indoors
by Marco -
Was looking for an electric wet saw i could use indoors and this saw fits that need. I do alot of demo work and cut alot of block mainly in homes, this saw is powerful and im able to cut iwth no problems.