Husqvarna K4000 14" Wet Electric Concrete Saw with FREE VH5 Blade & Husqvarna Shirt
- FREE HUSQVARNA SHIRT W/ PURCHASE, ADD TO CART TO SEE PROMO, $45 VALUE AND FREE 14" VH5 BLADE (LIMITED TIME ONLY)
- The Husqvarna K4000 wet electric saw is great for cutting concrete and other masonry applications, it takes a 14" saw blade and can be used wet or dry when a vacuum port attachment is purchased for dry cutting, this saw is a great alternative when a gas saw is not permitted onsite. Dont mess around with gas and oil when you can simply plug it in and start cutting.
- Considerable distance between handles for safe control and reduced load.
- Elgard, the advanced electronic overload protection system, varies the rotation speed to warn of an approaching overload.
- Electronic Softstart provides starting with normal, slow-acting fuses.
- Quick-locking of the spindle and a large outlet in the blade guard simplifies blade changes.
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- Motor Electric 120 V
- Rated output 20 amp
- Blade diameter, in (mm) 14 (350) (BLADE NOT INCLUDED)
- Depth of cut, in (mm) 5 (127)
- Power, hp 2.7 Max RPM (no load) 4,500
- Weight, incl. cable and blades, lbs (kg) 21.8 (9.9)
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent saw for use indoors
by Jerry the pastor carpenter -
We have used the saw to cut eggress windows in basements. It's great because we can use it inside because their are no exhaust fumes. It is much quieter than the gas powered saws. We don't need gas and we can stop and start with the squeeze of the trigger. We haven't found any drawbacks as long as you have an electrical outlet nearby!