Husqvarna DMS 240 Coring Rig with 10" Diameter Capacity
- Core drilling in walls and floors up to 10".
- For reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material.
- Drilling ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs.
- Use to angle drill and stitch drill.
- Electronic overload protection guards against overheating and extends product life.
- Includes wheels, which make the unit easy to transport.
- Two-speed carriage gearbox lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application.
- Fast set-up due to the integrated vacuum base, which means no need of anchoring or clamping.
- The drill stand is tiltable with a rigid locking back support system for reliable and stable angle drilling.
- Combo base with base and slot gasket standard.
- Voltage/amperage 110/20
- Max bit diameter, in (mm) 10 (254)
- Travel length, in (mm) 27 (680)
- Spindle speed full load 185 / 455 rpm
- Weight, lbs (kg) 51 (23.3)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.