Husqvarna 966708302 WT15 Water Tank With Electric Pump
- The new water pump, Husqvarna WT 15, is a part of the new Husqvarna dust handling system, DEX and makes it possible to be completely independent of local water supply. With a capacity of 4 gallons the battery powered pump will give 20 minutes of effective cutting.
- The pump is located inside the water tank where it is well protected against transport damage or other abuse.
- There is a higher capacity function of the pump built into the electronics.
- By pushing the switch 1.5-2 seconds the pump will work with double speed giving twice the amount of water.
- Position 1 provides a water pressure of 8.7 psi and a water flow of 0-0.8 gal/min.
- Position 2 provides a water pressure of 16 psi and a water flow of 0.8-1.3 gal/min
- Husqvarna WT 15 comes equipped with a Lithium-Ion battery, charger and a Gardena spray nozzle, conveniently placed in a compartment.
- A fully charged battery will give a continous running time of 2 hours.
- Water tank capacity 4 gal.
- Weight, complete without water 8.6 lbs.
- Dimensions uncrated (LxWxH) 16-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 18".
- battery powered with an 18.5 V Gardena Li-Ion accumulator system.
- Battery capacity 2 hours at position 1.
- Charger 18V/600/mA.
- External power source 12-24V, min 1.5 A.
- Hose, type and length 3/8”, 3 m./ 10 ft.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.