Husqvarna 966563503 DM220 Core Drill (6" capacity with drill stand accessory)
- Drilling machine with an electronic system for exact positioning. The system guides the operator when positioning and starting a hole, resulting in more efficient drilling.
- Equipped with an LED indicator that shows when the machine is in a vertical or horizontal position and can also be calibrated to help guide the operator while angle drilling.
- The positioning system makes it possible for the operator to focus on drilling while controlling the position of the machine via the LED indicators.
- Dust collection system can be used for dry drilling to reduce dust (for use with bits that have 1-1/4"-7 adapters).
- Smartstart reduces drill motor RPMs to decrease vibration when starting a hole.
- Softstart slowly increases motor RPMs when starting, which reduces wear on the motor and brushes.
- The Elgard function significantly increases the motor’s operating life by protecting it from overload. An LED indicates the machine’s load and helps the operator drill with maximum efficiency at all times and warns the user of an approaching overload.
- Drill motor can be used for handheld core drilling or mounted on the DS 250 drill stand for angle drilling and holes up to 6".
- Power, hp (kW) 2.3 (1.7)
- Motor 1-phase, electricVoltage, V 115
- Rated output, watts 1,100
- Rated current, amps 15
- Speeds 3
- Spindle speed idle high speed, rpm 900 / 2,150 / 4,500
- Spindle speed full load high speed, rpm 500 / 1,400 / 2,900
- Maximum bit diameter with stand, in (mm) 6 (152)
- Maximum bit diameter handheld, in (mm) 3 (76)
- Mounting collar, in (mm) 238 (60)
- Spindle thread, outer 1-1 / 4"-7
- Spindle thread, inner 5 / 8"-11
- UNC water coupling G 1 / 4"
- Sound pressure level, dB(A) 90
- Sound power level, dB(A) 94
- Weight, lbs (kg) 12 (5.4)
- Recommended generator size 3,500 watt
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.