Husqvarna 965158207 DM 406 H Hydraulic Drill Motor
- Six spindle speeds for the optimal working rpm
- Recommended max drill capacity 2-24" inch diameter
- Can be used together with the Husqvarna PP 325 power pack or other power packs of similar output
- Access to six different spindle speeds and speed regulation during drilling.
- The hydraulic speed can be changed while drilling, making the DM 406 H efficient and extremely easy to use
- The DM 406 H is a hydraulic drill motor for professional work with core drill bits up to Ø 650 mm. It offers six hydraulic speeds (2x3). The mechanical gears set two levels and the hydraulic motor offers three speeds. The hydraulic speed can be changed while drilling, making the DM 406 H efficient and extremely easy to use
- Motor: Hydraulic
- Max output: 8,8 kW / 12 hp
- Hydraulic flow: 45,5 l/min
- Hydraulic pressure: 140 bar
- Output RPM: 120 / 230 / 340 rpm, 5-24" core bit diameter range 1400 / 980 / 580 rpm , 1-5" core bit diameter range
- Speeds: 6
- Water coupling: R 1/2
- Max drill bit diameter, stand: 25,6 inch
- Spindle thread, outer: 1 1/4" 7 UNC
- Weight: 35 lbs
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.